We were inspired by the famous “Social Media Explained” donut post and decided to act each piece out as well as add new networks.
Here is a list of the most commonly used social media networks for brands and what using each network portrays… with a donut.
1) Twitter – I’m eating a #Donut
— SocialRank (@socialrank) July 21, 2014
2) Facebook – I like Donuts
3) Foursquare/Swarm – This is where I eat Donuts
4) Instagram - Here’s my vintage photo of a Donut
5) LinkedIn - My skills include Donut eating
6) YouTube - Here I am eating a Donut
7) Pinterest- Here’s a Donut recipe
8) Google+ – I’m a Google employee who eats Donuts
9) Snapchat - Here is my cool drawing on top of a Donut…that will disappear in 4 seconds
10) Vine- The life and death of a Donut
And that is social media explained through the eyes of a Donut.